1. Colour Mixture Preparation
Wear suitable gloves and mix colourant developer in 1:1 ratio in a non- metallic bowl.
– Separate the hair into sections.
– Apply the mixture to dry hair along the length of hair strands. Its creamy texture spreads easily & does not drip.
– Do not rub it on your scalp
Leave the mixture on the hair for development for 30 minutes. Do not cover the head and not use a blow dryer.
After completion of development time, rinse the coloured hair with lukewarm water.
Use Streax Shine On conditioner along the length of hair strands, & leave it on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off
Streax Hair Colour Black Brown
₹30.00 – ₹149.00
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT HAIR COLOUR ? With Streax Cream Hair Colour, get yourself the confident look and a passion to create something new. Available in 15 unique shades, it is enriched with Walnut and Argan oil & provides gorgeous shine to your hair.
- Yes! Pre-lighting your hair ensures high vibrancy of the highlighting shade
- Streax Ultralights Highlighting kit is a home-highlighting product which can be used individually also! You can also view oue video tutorials on Youtube, Facebook & Instagram for better understanding of usage process
- The shade of your highlights is determined by your personality. If you feel like adding a little funk to your personality, go for a red or blue or even a green!
- If you feel like adding vibrancy & bounce to your hair, then go for shades of Blondes.
- In case you prefer subtle yet prominent styling, then go for shades of browns in Coffee collection
- Highlights are sections or strands of hair that are coloured with a different shade than your base color.
- The main purpose of adding highlights to your hair is to add that extra dimension & vibrancy to your hair dimension to it.
Are you just touching up?
Use a colour shade that is similar to or darker than your natural hair colour.
Looking to go lighter?
Not recommended to go any more than 2 shades lighter than your current color. If you have medium brown hair, aim for a lighter brown before going blonde.
Pre-lightening hair is the best way to ensure you get the best and brightest possible result especially for the fashion shades that have red, copper or blonde tinge
Go for it.
Just keep in mind for best results, mix shades no more than 2-3 shades lighter or darker than each other
Coloring needs to happen in clean, oil-free hair